html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Timeless Tropical Bundle for my March 10 & 14, 2020 classes 
I am excited to share this fun, masculine card for my March 2020 classes, because you never know when you're going to need a "fun masculine" card.
I saw Cindy Elam's version on Pinterest, and you can see her card Here, Post of 12/31/2019.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.    

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The pieces of the Tropical Oasis DSP layers are 5 x 1 3/4 and 5 x 2.  The strip connecting the two pieces is 5 x 1/2. 
  • The Crumb Cake frame is cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies, and the finished frame measures 4 3/8 x 3, and is 3/8" wide. (the dies used are the 3rd and 5th from the largest die)
  • The 5th from the largest die is used to cut out the inside of the frame from the Tropical Oasis DSP.  
  • The tree stamp is colored with an Old Olive and a Soft Suede marker, given the "breath of life", that means I huffed on the inked stamped, stamped this on a 3 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White, and cut it out with a die from In the Tropics.
  • The words are stamped with Soft Suede ink on a 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Whisper White and also cut out with a die from In the Tropics. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment