I have had these Beautiful Butterfly dies for a while now, and I am excited to use them for my upcoming July, 2020 classes.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gray Granite layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and a stamp from Beauty Abounds is used to make a background with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. Then it is embossed with the new Tasteful Textile 3D folder.
- The butterfly is cut out with the Butterfly Beauty dies, Basic Black cardstock and In Good Taste DSP.
- The words from Butterfly Wishes is stamped on Whisper White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and is backed with a piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.