html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Beauty Abounds & Butterfly Wishes for my July, 2020 classes
I have had these Beautiful Butterfly dies for a while now, and I am excited to use them for my upcoming July, 2020 classes.

Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gray Granite layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and a stamp from Beauty Abounds is used to make a background with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. Then it is embossed with the new Tasteful Textile 3D folder.
  • The butterfly is cut out with the Butterfly Beauty dies, Basic Black cardstock and In Good Taste DSP.
  • The words from Butterfly Wishes is stamped on Whisper White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and is backed with a piece of Basic Black cardstock.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment