I offered the Pieced Grid Technique card to all of my wonderful Hostess Club family when we met last Saturday. A very easy and fun technique.
Tina Zinck has a fantastic video Here. She does a great job demonstrating how to make this kind of card.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Sea Foam, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper is cut into strips and adhered to the Basic Black with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- The flags on the 3 3/4 x 2 pieces of Pear Pizzazz & Basic Black are made with the Banner Triple Punch.
- The words on the 3 3/4 x 2 piece of Basic Black are stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with White embossing powder.
- The Champagne Rhinestone is added for accent.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment