Under My Umbrella & Umbrella Builder PunchAnother darling card swap from a very talented and creative friend of mine, Debbie. I am surrounded by so much talent, I am one lucky lady, for sure!!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay scored at 4 1/4.
- The Daffodil Delight and Whisper White layers are cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- The umbrella and boots and flowers are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The umbrella and handle are punched with the Umbrella Builder punch, and the boots and flowers are cut out the handy-dandy SU Paper Snips. (I think the SU scissors for crafting are the best around, just sayin')
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment