Good Morning Magnolia for my July, 2020 Classes
Look close and you will see that I used two different embossing folders on this card. Pretty, huh?
This is one of the eight (8) cards offered at all of my July 2020 classes, and I will show everyone how to "master" this technique.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Scripty 3-D, and the Magnolia 3-D Embossing Folders.
- The Vellum strip is 3 3/4 x 3/4, and the tails are cut with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
- The Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White layers are cut out with the Layering Oval Dies.
- The flower is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White, colored with Stampin' Blends, and cut out with the Magnolia Memory Dies.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.