Grace's Garden & Garden Gateway Dies
Wendie Jamison, a super talented SU demonstrator and a sweet friend, designed this beautiful card, and I just had to share it.
Actually, it can be almost any theme you want, and I chose the thinking of you. So appropriate.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The So Saffron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- All of the images (except the clouds) are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin' Blends. The clouds are hand cut with the amazing SU Paper Snips and sponged with Balmy Blue ink.
- The words, from Very Versailles, are stamped and punched with the new Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- The Basic Jewels add a touch of class to this already beautiful card, don't you think!
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies Retha used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, in July, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment