html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Paper Strip Card for June, 2020 Hostess Club Project.

When my wonderful Hostess Club family meet this coming Saturday, they will make this card by using strips of cardstock.  Amazing what we can do with cardstock we might otherwise throw away.  
JD has a wonderful how-to video and more designs of what you can do with scraps, and you can see her video Here

Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic Black layer, on which the 1/4" strips of cardstock are adhered is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Tasteful Labels die (under the Rococo Rose and Whisper White ovals are cut out with Coastal Cabana cardstock.
  • The Rococo Rose and Whisper White ovals are cut with the Layering Oval Dies.
  • The Tuxedo Memento Black ink is used for the words from Rooted in Nature.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment