html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 26, 2020

To a Wild Rose 
for my July 2020 classes
I am excited to share this beautiful card with all of those attending my July 2020 classes.  
(I have limited the class attendance so we can distance ourselves and be socially acceptable.)

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Brass Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 5 x 1 1/8 piece of Bumble Bee is the base for the 4 7/8 x 1 piece of the 2020-22 In-Color DSP.
  • The flower is stamped on Very Vanilla with Bumble Bee ink and cut out with the Wild Rose dies.
  • The leaves are cut out with the Wild Rose dies and Old Olive cardstock.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
  • The Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added for accent.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE Or, you can click on the 2020-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or my HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment