html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 2, 2021

  A Grand Kid &

Flight of Fancy

Today, after my lovely assistant, Michelle Wallace, and I were finished planning my January 12 & 16, 2021 Creative Card Making classes, we played with a fun and versatile set that will be leaving us in two days, Flight of Fancy.  It's great to get a head start on my Valentine's cards.💖 
If you do not have Flight of Fancy yet, there is still time.  It is such a cute set to have on hand.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Sahara Sand layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The edge of the 4 3/4 x 2 piece of Red Foil is cut with a Be Mine Stitched Die, and is the base for the 4 5/8 x 1 3/4 piece of Playful Pets DSP.
  • The Real Red Stitched So Sweetly die cut is the base for the 3 1/4 x 2 1/8 piece of Whisper White on which my cherub is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, then he is colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The heart cutout die is used to make the little Red Foil Hearts.  I used glue dots to adhere the hearts to my DSP.
  • The stamp, from A Grand Kid, is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • I mixed some Champagne Shimmer Paint with a little alcohol, in a spritzer and lightly sprayed my card.  You probably cannot see it very well, but the little sparkly adds so much to my card. 
  • All done!!!  Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment