html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 18, 2021

Art Gallery & 

A Touch of Ink

For this card I used the above sketch, the Art Gallery stamp set,  the coordinating Fine Art Floral Designer Series Papers (DSP) and the new Painted Texture embossing folder.  

I find designing from a sketch is both challenging and loads of fun.


Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Terracotta Tile scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Painted Texture folder.
  • The 3 1/8" square of Petal Pink is cut from corner to corner, and is the base for the 3" square of Fine Art Floral, also cut corner to corner.
  • The Terracotta Tile rectangle is 3 3/8 x 2 1/2 and is the base for the Petal Pink 3 1/4 x 2 3/8 layer.  
  • The Basic White layer is 3 1/8 x 2 1/4.
  • The flower stamp is inked with Petal Pink.  Then I took a small wet paper towel and wiped away the ink from the stem, leaf and small little flowers.  I used Old Olive and Daffodil Delight markers to color on the stamp, gave it the "breath of life" (breathed on the stamp to moisten the ink), and stamped.  Next I stamped the three petals with Terracotta Tile, and a smaller stamp in the set.
  • The words are from A Touch of Ink, (free during Sale-a-Bration), and stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • I popped up this combination with dimensionals.
  • All done!!!  Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment