A Touch of Ink & Inspiring Iris for my January, 2021 Classes
A Touch of Ink is a beautiful set, and one can do lots with it. It is from the Sale-a-Bration Mini, free with a $100 order, and is available until February 28, 2021.
I used the words from Inspiring Iris for the top card, and that is also a very versatile set.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Seaside Spray, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy layers are 5 1/4 x 4 and 4 1/2 x 3.
- The Merry Merlot layer is 5 x 3 5/8.
- The Basic White layers are 4 7/8 x 3 1/2 and 4 3/8 x 2 7/8 .
- I used blending brushes on the 4 3/8 x 2 7/8 Basic White layer along with Seaside Spray and Blushing Bride inks to add color, and to soften the white cardstock. Then I stamped the flowers with Tuxedo Memento Black, and Merry Merlot inks.
- The hummingbird is stamped with black ink on some Hydrangea Hill dsp, and cut out with my handy-dandy scissors.
- The white ribbon, and the bow on the front is from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Pack.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment