Circle Celebration has many possibilities, afterall, circles are versatile too, right? This is just one of many possibilities, and is a new set in the 2021 Occasions Mini.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of So Saffron, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Flower & Field DSP is 4 7/8 x 1.
- The Basic White layer is 4 7/8 x 3, and is stamped with Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade. The Flower & Field DSP circles are made with one of the Layering Circle Dies.
- The scalloped strip under the 4 7/8 x 3 Basic White layer is cut out with Poppy Parade and one of the Be Mine Stitched Dies.
- The Poppy Parade and Basic White scalloped circles are also cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.
- The words, from By the Dock, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- Three Basic Rhinestone Jewels are "strategically" placed to add some interest.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,