Darling Donkey Valentines for my January, 2021 classes
The Darling Donkey stamp set is so stinkin' cute, and is absolutely FREE during Sale-a-bration when you spend $50.00 or more (before S&H).
These are two of the eight cards I am offering for my January 12 & 16, 2021 classes. Details are on my Stampin' Up! website, see below.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rococo Rose scored at 4 1/4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 2 1/4 and the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder is used to give this piece some texture.
- The Love You Always DSP is 5 x 2, and a 5 x 1 piece of the Sahara Sand foil is adhered over these two pieces.
- The 3 5/8 x 2 1/4 piece of Rococo Rose is the base for the Stitched So Sweetly Basic White die cut.
- The donkey, Gus, is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on white, and cut out with my Paper Snip scissors. He is colored with Stampin' Blends, and popped up with mini dimensionals.
- The Blushing Bride foil hearts, and the white heart are cut with two of the Stitched Be Mine dies.
- The words, from Meant to Be and Darling Donkey are stamped with Blushing Bride ink.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,