Snailed It for my January, 2021 Classes
I'm hoping you agree with me that this is a super fun card. Not only was this Snailed It card a joy to make, I believe I'm going to feel so happy when I think about the one who will receive it.
This is a new set in the 2021 Occasions Mini.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Snail Mail DSP is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
- The Bermuda Bay rectangle is 3 7/8 x 2 5/8, and is the base for the 3 5/8 x 2 1/2 Basic White.
- The cute snails are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, and colored with Stampin Blends.
- The word bubble is stamped with black ink on white, and cut out with a Snail Die.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,