See the Good for my February, 2021 Creative Card Classes
Making cards, at least for me, is fun and gets my "creative juices" working. I continue to enjoy learning, and each month, I like to share with my class attendees a technique.
This month it is double inking. So much fun.
I came across Tammy Wilson's, See the Good, post of June 11, 2020, and absolutely had to CASE it. (Copy And Share Everything). You can see her card Here.
See the Good is an unusual and rather different set in the 2020-2021 annual Stampin' Up! catalog, (page 79), and the words are especially what drew me to it.
I am excited to share this card at both of my February 2nd & 6th, 2021 Creative Card Making classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso at 4 1/4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Granny Apple Green layer is 5 1/8 x 3 7/8, and is embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Folder.
- The next Early Espresso layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 and is the base for the 4 5/8 x 3 1/8 Basic White.
- Each time I stamped the artichoke with Granny Apple Green, I used a Sponge Dauber to dab the edges and the middle of the artichoke with Pretty Peacock ink. I then embossed it with the Subtle 3D folder.
- I also added some speckling, by “flicking” the thick end of my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker with the edge of the marker cap. So much fun.
- I used some Vellum, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso to make the stems and leaves behind the Stitched Nested Basic White cutout.
- My words are stamped with Early Espresso ink and the stem is stamped with Granny Apple Green.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment