html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 3, 2021

  Hot Dog &
Artistry Blooms DSP

When any of my ladies purchase anything from the Stampin' Up! catalog, and I don't already own "that item", I feel like I must have whatever it is, hence the Hot Dog stamp set.  I am as pleased as punch, (don't really know how punch is pleased), with these cards.  I saw this card on, what else, Pinterest, and followed the path to Jackie Beers blog, Blue Line Stamping, and you can see her card Here , post of March 10, 2021, where she gives lots of details.
This stamp set is in the Occasions Mini and is available until June 30, 2021, and the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper is available for purchase only until May 3, 2021.  Both while supplies last.  See below to place an order in my on-line store.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mango Melody, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Artistry Blooms DSP, also retiring May 3, is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Basic White pieces are cut out with the Rectangle Stitched dies, and the 2 1/2 x 1 1/8 piece of Real Red is the base under the words.
  • The grass is cut out with a 3 3/4 x 2 1/8 piece of Garden Green and the Friendly Silhouettes (retiring May 3, 2021).
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The mailbox post is a 3 x 1/4 piece of Cinnamon Cider.
  • The mailbox is made with a 1 1/4" square, and Basic Black. 
  • The dogs are stamped on Basic White with black ink, and colored with Blends.
  • The hearts are cut out with the Well Written dies (retiring May 3, 2021), and Real Red cardstock.
  • The "grass" under the doggies feed is scribbled with a Garden Green marker.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment