html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

 Very Versallies &
Butterfly Gala

Most of the supplies I used for this card are retiring May 3, 2021, and the good news, there is still time to buy what you want to make this card.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of So Saffron, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pacific Point layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Scripty embossing folder.(retiring 5/3/21).
  • I used one of the Ornate Borders Dies (retiring 5/3/21) and Basic White cardstock to make the lace under the next three layers.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 2 3/4.
  • The next Pacific Point layer is 5 1/8 x 2 5/8.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 2 1/2, and is stamped with Old Olive and Pacific Point ink.  I also sponged with Pacific Point ink.
  • The butterfly from Butterfly Gala (retiring 5/3/21) is stamped with Pacific Point ink and punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch. (retiring 5/3/21).
  • The words, from Itty Bitty Greetings (retiring 5/3/21), are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on a 2 1/2 x 1/2 piece of Basic White, and is backed with a 2 1/2 x 5/8 piece of So Saffron.
  • The sequin is from Artistry Blooms Sequins.  So easy to use because it's adhesive backed.
  • The gem on the butterfly is one of the Metallic Pearls.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment