html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 30, 2021

 Daisy Lane &
Happy Thoughts for my
May, 2021 classes

This is one of the eight cards I am offering at my May, 2021 Creative Therapy card classes. It will not take any time at all to make two of these cards. Why you ask? My assistant, Michelle, has stamped and punched all the flowers, (she's wonderful like that).

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The So Saffron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The ferns are stamped with Pear Pizzazz.  The daisies are stamped with Daffodil Delight, and Gorgeous Grape and punched with the Daisy Lane and the Medium Daisy punches.  The words, from Happy Thoughts, are stamped in Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • All done, remember to decorate your envelope
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment