Ridiculously Awesome & Hydrangea Hill Designer Series PapersSome of the products I used to make this card are going to be carried over to the new catalog, some are retiring on May 3, 2021. However, I wanted to share this sketch, because you can use almost any color combination and any DSP, and get the same results.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Purple Posy layer is 5 1/4 x 4. (This in-color is retiring 5/3/21), and is embossed with the Subtle Texture Folder, also retiring 5/3/21.
- The next Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather, and Hydrangea Hill DSP layers have been cut with an In the Woods Die, (also retiring 5/3/21). The finished dimensions are: Mossy Meadow, 5 x 3 1/8, Highland Heather, 5 x 3, and DSP, 5 x 2 7/8.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White, and are cut out with one of the Layering Circle Dies. The Purple Posy circle is cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies, also retiring.
- The ribbon is Metallic Edged white, and unfortunately is sold out. Though, it wasn't when I made this card to post. I ought have been quicker, huh?
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment