html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

 Whale Done and
Nothing's Better Than


Whale Done stamps, Pretty Peacock, Magenta Madness &
Basic White card stock. Stitched Rectangle dies.
Tuxedo Memento Black, Mint Macaron, and Calypso Coral inks.

Nothing's Better Than Stamps & Dies, Basic Black, Cinnamon Cider, and Basic White cardstock, Stitched Nested Labels Dies (retiring 5/3/2021)  Tuxedo Memento Black ink. 
Bumble Bee ribbon

My wonderful Hostess Club ladies made these cards using napkins.  How about that!!  So easy, and just think how many napkins there are, and all the cards one can make.  WOW, mind boggling. 
Both of the stamp sets we used will be available in the 2021-22 catalog by Stampin' Up!, but not as a bundle.  Great news though.  You have until May 3, 2021 to purchase these sets as a bundle to save 10%.   

Recipe:

  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • There are many, many YouTube videos to demonstrate how to make a napkin card, and each one is a little different. Just go to YouTube and search, Napkin Cards, then choose the one that you like best.  For our cards we used a glue stick, just like the little ones in school.  
  • All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment