I also used some Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (DSP) for this card. This DSP is also retiring and is available until May 3, 2021, or while supplies last.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The strips of the Playful Pets DSP are 3 5/8 x 1 1/8. The flags at the end of each DSP piece are made with the Triple Banner Punch. (retiring 5/3/2021).
- The dogs, bones, balloon and hat are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock, and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips/Scissors.
- The words are stamped directly on the DSP with the same black ink.
- The balloon, birthday hat and doggies are colored with Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens.
- All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.