Hey, Chick, is so darn cute, and can be used for lots of occasions. This card is easy-peasy, and great for a novice stamper. Just sayin'.😊
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Gray, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Real Red layer is 5 14 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder, (retiring 5/3/21).
- The next 4 5/8 x 2 piece of Basic Gray is the base for the 4 1/2 x 1 7/8 piece of Snail Mail DSP.
- The next 2 3/4 square of Basic Gray is the base for the Basic White that has been cut with one of the Stitched Shaped Dies, (retiring 5/3/2021)
- The images are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens.
- The words are stamped on a 2 x 5/8 piece of Basic White and is backed with a piece of Real Red.
- The tail is made with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors.
- All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Post a Comment