html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 25, 2021

 Beauty of Friendship for my November, 2021 Classes 

I am offering this winter card at my November 2nd & 6th, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes.
I like to offer "anything you want them to be" cards.
To find out more information about my classes and to sign up, click on the events banner on this page.

Recipe:
  • The Basic Gray base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Silver Foil Specialty Pack layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Peaceful Place DSP layer is 4 3/4 x 3 3/4.
  •  The Shimmery White layer is 4 3/4 x 2 and I tore the edges so it has the appearance of snow.
  • The tree and bird are cut out with the Beautiful Trees dies and Shimmery White & Real Red cardstock.
  • The words are stamped with Basic Gray ink on a 2 1/4 x 1/2 piece of Shimmery White cardstock and adhered with mini-dimensionals.
  • The jewels are Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found
 Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment