html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

  Amaryllis Abloom for my October 2021 Classes

My team and I designed this card for my October 5th and 9th, 2021 classes using my newest stamp set, Amaryllis Abloom. 
This set can be found on P. 78 in the 2021 Holiday Mini catalog from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gray Granite, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is stamped with Poppy Parade ink and a stamp from Amaryllis Abloom. 
  • The So Saffron layer is 3 3/4 x 3 and is the base for the 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 piece of Basic White on which the images are stamped.  I inked the flower with a Poppy Parade and a Pear Pizzazz marker.
  • The words, from Peaceful Moments, are stamped with Poppy Parade on a piece of Basic White that is cut out with a Tasteful Label die.  The edges of the die cut are sponged with Poppy Parade.
  • Three Gold Pearls are added, just because.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment