html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 30, 2021

 Peaceful Deer &
In Your Words for my
November, 2021 Classes 

I think it's great to have an assortment of masculine cards on hand, so I thought this would be a perfect offering for my November 2nd & 6th, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes.  

Recipe:
  • The Early Espresso base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Cinnamon Cider layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is embossed with the Bark 3-D folder.
  • The 3 5/8 x 2 Gold Foil layer is the base for the 3 3/8 x 1 7/8 piece of the beautiful Blackberry Beauty DSP layer.
  • The next 4 x 2 1/2 piece of Early Espresso is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 3/8 piece of Very Vanilla on which my words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.  I used the now retired, In Your Words, for the happy birthday, however, almost any Happy Birthday will work for this card.
  • The deer and antlers are stamped with Early Espresso ink on a scrap of Crumb Cake.  I cut out the deer with my handy-dandy Stampin' Up! Paper Snips, and punched the antlers with the Deer Builder Punch, and adhered to the card with mini-dimensionals.  If you do not have the punch, no worries, cut the antlers with the paper snips.  Works just fine.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found
 Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment