html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 22, 2021

  Thinking Thanks and Peace & Expressions in Ink for Halloween

This fun card was made with Expressions in ink DSP, some black glimmer paper, and two retired punches.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and the word, Boo, is stamped with Whisper White ink.
  • The Black Glitter layer is 4 x 3 3/4 and is rounded with the Detailed Trio Punch.
  • The 3 5/8 x 3 1/2 Expressions in Ink DSP is also rounded with the same punch, as well as the 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 Basic Black layer.
  • A 1" circle punch, and a small oval punch are used to punch the eyes with Granny Apple Green cardstock.  I used my handy-dandy Paper Snips to cut them in half before adhering them to the 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 Basic Black layer.
  • The Black Glitter eyeballs are punched with a 1/2" punch and adhered with glue dots.
  • Two Matte Black dots are added to the edge of the smaller black piece.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment