html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, October 11, 2021

  Time of Giving Bundle for my November, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes

I am offering this fun Christmas card at both of my November 2nd and 6th Creative Therapy card classes.  It is quick and very easy, and I'm excited to share.  If you would like to attend my classes and live near Graham, NC, please click Here to see all the details and how to sign up.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Succulent, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cherry Cobbler layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and the top half of this piece is embossed with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder.
  • The words from Time of Giving are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
  • The tag is made with a 4 1/4 x 2 piece of Cherry Cobbler.  I punched the end with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch, and used a Giving Gift die to cut out the center and backed it with a 3 1/4 x 1 3/4 piece of the Tidings of Christmas DSP.
  • I threaded a 4" piece of some Fine Art Ribbon through the hole in the tag, and held the ribbon together with a piece of white twine from the Baker's Twine Essential Pack.
  • I cut out two snowflakes from the same dies with Basic White card stock and added them with glue dots.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment