html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 29, 2022

 Nuts & Bolts
for a fun birthday card

Nuts & Bolts is a really, really cute stamp set on page 13 of the Spring, 2022 Mini catalog. It is great for Valentine's Day, thank you, birthday, and many other occasions.  It is available until June 30 or while supplies last. Such a deal for nine cling stamps for just $21.00.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Polished Pink, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder.
  • My robot, Wilbur, is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, on Basic White, and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors.  I colored him with blends of Smoky Slate, Polished Pink and tapped him with a little Cajun Craze.  
  • The Abstract Beauty DSP is cut into different lengths and widths.  I popped up the stripped piece with dimensionals so Wilbur would have something on which to stand.
  • I stamped the hearts directly to the card front with black ink and colored them with Polished Pink blends.
  • The word is stamped with black ink on a 1 1/2 x 1 piece of Basic White, cut it at an angle with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, and used my Blending Brushes to sponge the edges with Polished Pink ink.
  • Now, how easy is that.  And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment