Cottage Rose & Shaded Summer Stamps
A beautiful and fun technique using embossing powder and stamping blends.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gorgeous Grape layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and the corners are punched with the Very Best Trio Punch.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and the corners are also punched with the Very Best Trio Punch.
- I stamped images from the Cottage Rose stamp set on the Crumb Cake with Versamark ink, covered the images with white embossing powder, and heat embossed with a SU heat tool.
- I colored the flowers with Stampin' Blends.
- I adhered the Crumb Cake to the Gorgeous Grape cardstock and before I wrapped 36" of White Baker's Twine around these two pieces, I died the twine Blackberry Bliss. To die the twine, I added a few drops of Blackberry Bliss reinker and a few drops of water to a small tray. Added the 36" of twine for about 5 minutes. Put it on a paper towel to dry.
- The 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 Blackberry Bliss rectangle is cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die and is the base for the 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 Basic White.
- The words, from Shaded Summer, are stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink. I added this combination to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog or the 2022 Holiday Mini catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are December 3 & 6, 2022. If you would like to attend my December classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.