Season of Chic Bundle for my October 2022 Card Classes
I am offering this beautiful, and anything you want it to be card for my October 4th and 8th classes. Each one of my ladies will make one of these cards, and it is so quick and easy.
My October classes are full, and if you would like to attend my November classes, please see below or click right HERE to see my schedule.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Suede, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Gold Foil layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The next two Pool Party layers are 2 1/4 x 3 1/2.
- The next two Texture Chic DSP pieces are 2 x 3 1/4.
- The Petal Pink layer is 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 and is the base for the 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Basic White.
- The Basic White is stamped with images from the Season of Chic set and Soft Succulent ink. The words are stamped with Evening Evergreen. I used dimensionals to pop up this combination.
- Of the two leaves on the card front: One leaf is stamped with Evening Evergreen ink on Soft Succulent cardstock and cut out with a Chic Die. The open Gold Foil leaf is also cut out with a Chic Die and Gold Foil.
- The leaves are added with dimensionals.
- The bows are made with Soft Succulent or Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon and added with glue dots.
- I added a Festive Pearl next to the words on each card.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are November 1st and 5th. If you would like to attend my November classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment