html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

 Flowering Tulips, Tulip Dies & Go To Greetings

Another card I decided to CASE from page 27 of the 2022-23 Stampin' Up! catalog.   

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Old Olive, embossed with the Gingham folder.
  • The Happy Forest Friends DSP is 5 x 2.
  • The 4 x 3 piece is Basic White has been washed with So Saffron ink and a Water Painter.
  • The Tulip is stamped with So Saffron & Old Olive ink and cut out with the Tulip Dies and added to the card with dimensionals.
  • The words, from Go To Greetings, are stamped with Old Olive ink on Basic White and cut with my fantastic Paper Snips.
  • I added three adhesive-backed Flower Trinkets.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are March 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment