html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 19, 2023

 Cottage Rose &
Stepping Stones 
My very sweet and talented friend, Wendie Jamison, made this card as a SWAP when we attended the NC Demonstrator's Quarterly Meeting last month.  I just had to share.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Merry Merlot, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 Basic Black & the 5 x 3 3/4 Smoky Slate pieces are cut with the Deckled Rectangle dies.
  • The Smoky Slate is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and a flower from Cottage Rose.  Then it is crumbled, smoothed out and adhered to the Basic Black with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • The next two rectangles of Merry Merlot and Smoky Slate are also cut out with the Deckled Rectangle dies.  The words are stamped with Basic Black.
  • The flowers are stamped with Merry Merlot ink on Basic White and cut out with the Cottage Flowers Dies and added with dimensionals.
  • Three Basic Rhinestone Jewels are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are March 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment