html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 26, 2023

  Cup of Tea Bundle

This Cup of Tea stamp set can be found on Page 13 of the 2022-23 Stampin' Up! Catalog, and I choose to make this a feel better kind of themed card.  I am also offering a Christmas card for my March Creative Therapy Classes with this same bundle.  This is certainly a more than seven occasions set. (My rule of thumb when purchasing a stamp set/bundle).

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Petal Pink, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Sweet Sorbet is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The piece of Tea Boutique DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 3/4 x 2 3/8 Parakeet Party is the base for the 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Basic White that is cut with a Rectangle Stitched Die.
  • The words are stamped with black ink.
  • The cup is stamped with Sweet Sorbet, the leaves/twigs are stamped with Garden Green, the little flowers are stamped with Crushed Curry, all on Basic White and cut out with Teacup Dies. I put Basic Pearls in the middle of the Crushed Curry flowers.  
  • The little hearts are cut out with the Teacup Dies and Sweet Sorbet cardstock.
  • The Sweet Sorbet Baker's twine is part of the 2022-24 In-Color pack and added to the cup with glue dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are April 4 and 8, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment