Amazing Year for my March 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
I am excited to offer one of these birthday cards for my March 2023 Creative Therapy classes. My team and I had a bunch of fun designing them, and it was so easy by using the Regency Park DSP. Everything coordinates.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mango Melody, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Regency Park DSP pieces are 5 x 2 3/4 and 5 x 3/4. The little strip of Mango Melody is 5 x 1/4.
- The 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 Basic White is cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die and the edges are sponged with Balmy Blue ink and a Blending Brush.
- The present is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Basic White and sponged with Balmy Blue and a Blending Brush. The "ribbon" is colored with a Night of Navy marker and cut out with my amazing Stampin' Up! Paper Snip Scissors and added to the card with dimensionals.
- The words are stamped with navy ink.
- Three Loose Daisy Embellishments are added.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are April 4 and 8, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment