html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 6, 2023

 Lighting the Way Bundle 
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalog (page 18).  I added some vellum and DSP and am excited to share with all of my wonderful ladies attending my February 7 & 11, 2023 classes. 
The SU catalogs are a great place to start when you're not sure where or how to begin to make a card.  Resources galore.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Fresh Freesia, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The two pieces of Butterfly Kisses DSP are 2 x 2.
  • The Vellum cardstock is cut out with the 2nd to the largest Stitched with Whimsy Die.
  • The next piece of Fresh Freesia is cut out with the 3rd from the largest Stitched with Whimsy Die.  I blended some Fresh Freesia ink around the edges of this piece.
  • The branch/leaf is stamped with Evening Evergreen ink, (Stamped off once).
  • The lightening bug is cut out with the coordinating dies and put together with glue dots.  
  • I stamped a circle of Crushed Curry ink, and then a circle of Whisper White ink and added the lightening bug with dimensionals.
  • The baby bugs are cut out with the same dies, Evening Evergreen cardstock and added to the card with multipurpose liquid glue.
  • The words are stamped with Versamark, heat embossed with Basic White powder and a heat tool on a 2 1/2 x 2 piece of Soft Suede.
  • Three Pastel Pearls are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are March 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment