html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 3, 2023

  Beautiful Thistle Bundle & Wisteria Wishes for my February 2023 Creative Therapy Card Classes

The thistle is a beautiful plant, and The Beautiful Thistle stamp set from Stampin' Up! adds up to an amazing card.  I am offering this creation at both of my February 7th & 11th, 2023 classes.
I saw a card using the thistle on Peggy Noe's blog, post of December 28, 2022 and I kind of CASEd (Copy And Share Everything), it and you can see her card Here.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Succulent layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Hive 3D folder.
  • The Fresh Freesia is 5 x 2 and is the base for the 5 x 1 7/8 Favored Flowers DSP.
  • The next Rich Razzleberry piece is 4 x 3 and is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 Favored Flowers DSP.
  • The thistles are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White, colored with Highland Heather & Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends and cut out with the Thistle Dies.
  • The three Soft Sea Foam cutouts are from the Forever Flourishing dies.
  • The Fresh Freesia and Basic White circles are cut out with the Layering Circle dies.  The words, from Wisteria Wishes, are stamped with black ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are March 7 and 11, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment