html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 2, 2023

  Sweetest Cherries &
 Countryside Corners

I combined some Bright & Beautiful DSP with the Countryside Corners Dies and found this card to be very easy to put together.  I hope you enjoy it.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Azure Afternoon, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Melon Mambo layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Bright & Beautiful DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I used a Countryside Corners die and a 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo for the piece under the 3 1/2 x 1 7/8 Bright & Beautiful DSP.
  • The words, from Sweetest Cherries, are stamped with Azure Afternoon ink on Basic White and cut out with a 2 1/2 x 7/8 Countryside Corners die.  The base for this piece is a 2 7/8 x 1 3/8 Azure Afternoon, also cut out with the same dies.  These two pieces are adhered together with liquid glue.  I added some Simple Elegant Trim behind these two pieces, added dimensionals and adhered to the card front.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 11 and 15, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment