html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 11, 2023

 Countryside Inn Bundle & Bottled Happiness

Timeless Arrangements (words), Misty Moonlight & Boho Blue cardstock & ink, Basic White cardstock, Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls

Go to Greetings (words), Wild Wheat, Copper Clay cardstock & ink,
Basic White cardstock, Copper Clay Textured Ribbon,
2023-25 In-Color Dots, 
Go to Greetings (words), Shaded Spruce, Coastal Cabana cardstock & ink,
Crumb Cake, Basic White cardstock,
Pool Party 3/8" ribbon, Tinsel Gems Four-Pack
Go to Greetings (words), Sweet Sorbet, Blushing Bride (retired)
cardstock & ink, Basic White cardstock, Sweet Sorbet Metallic Ribbon,
2023-25 In-Color Dots
Go to Greetings (words), Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather
cardstock & ink, Basic White cardstock,
Sweet Sorbet Metallic Ribbon,
Tinsel Gems 4-pack
Mikaela Titheridge is a super talented SU demonstrator in the UK, and when I saw her card on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to CASE it for my July 2023 classes.  So here are the results of my efforts, in lots of colors.  If you would like to see her card, please click Here, post of May 3, 2023.

Recipe:

  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White or Crumb Cake layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and all the cards are embossed with the Quatrefoil Folder.
  • The Countryside Inn layer on all the cards is stamped with the Versa Mark, and heat embossed with white powder.  They are cut out with the largest and 3rd largest Countryside Inn dies.  I also cut out the white background piece with the 2nd largest Countryside Inn die and adhered it to the back of the cut-out heat embossed piece with liquid glue.
  • I stamped the bottle directly to the white using the base color ink of each card.
  • I stamped the flowers from Bottled Happiness with the coordinating colors of each card, on Basic White cardstock and cut them out with my amazing SU Paper Snips.  I adhered them to the cards with dimensionals.
  • I added the gems and/or bling and the ribbon is added with glue dots.
  • The words are stamped on Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shape die and added with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 11 & 15, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment