html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, June 22, 2023

 By my Side & Rays of Light for my July 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

I used By My Side, Rays of Light, Quiet Meadow, and Layering Leaves for these fun cards and I am offering them at both of my July 11th and 15th, 2023 card classes.  See below for registration details, and/or information about my kits to go.
I hope you enjoy these cards and thank you for stopping by.

Recipe:

  • The Orchard Oasis bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Starry Sky layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and inked with Blueberry Bushel, and Rays of Light background stamp.  I then stamped Whisper White Craft ink and a stamp from Quiet Meadow to add some interest to the inked Rays of Light.
  • I cut two clouds using two 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 pieces of Basic White cardstock and one of the Basic Borders dies.  I adhered both of these to the Starry Sky using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I stamped my words with Blueberry Bushel ink.  
  • I stamped Florence, Ricky and Fido, and Cathy on Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  I colored them with Stampin' Blends (see product list below) and cut them out with my amazing Paper Snip Scissors.  They are popped up with Dimensionals.
  • I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to each card.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 11 & 15, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment