html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 25, 2023

  By my Side and
Fresh as a Daisy DSP

One can put together a card in a snap with the wonderful Fresh as a Daisy DSP. That is what I used to make this quick and easy card.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bubble Bath, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Moody Mauve layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and I heat embossed the words from By My Side with White Embossing Powder.
  • The Shaded Spruce is 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 and is the base for the 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP.  
  • I adhered the DSP to the Shaded Spruce, then both to the Moody Mauve, and wrapped some Moody Mauve ribbon around these layers.
  • I adhered these layers to the Bubble Bath layer.
  • To finish off my easy-peasy card, I added three Brushed Brass Butterflies 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 11 and 15, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment