html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

  Timeless Arrangements & Fresh as a Daisy DSP 

The Fresh as a Daisy is some awesome Designer Series Paper.  Almost every piece looks great cut apart to make a card front.   This card was so easy, and I made it quicker than the time it would take to drive to the store, pick out a card, come home, address it and put it in the mail.  I hope you enjoy this card and thank you for stopping by.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Azure Afternoon, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Fresh as a Daisy DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I used the Timeless Arrangements dies and Wild Wheat, Crushed Curry, Azure Afternoon, and Basic White cardstock to cut my flowers. These dies are so easy to cut out and put together!!
  • The Azure Afternoon ribbon is from the Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack.
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on Basic White cardstock and cut out with one of the Timeless Arrangements dies.  I then sponged the edges with Balmy Blue ink and a small Blending Brush.  I adhered the ribbon to the back of the word piece with snail, added dimensionals to the four corners, and adhered this piece to the card front.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 11 and 15, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment