html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, June 8, 2023

   Crafting for You & Foursquare Decorative Masks

 

Crafting for You is another fun stamp set bundle that I am glad to have in my inventory.  This card is pretty easy.  So many ideas and so little time. 
I CASEd this card from Mary Deatherage, and you can see her card Here, post of April 21, 2023.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lemon Lolly, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Blueberry Bushel layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4 and the background design is colored using a small Blending Brush, Lemon Lolly ink, and one of the Foursquare Decorative Masks.
  • The easel and brushes are stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink, and the basket is stamped with Pecan Pie ink, both on Basic White, and cut out with the Crafting for You dies.
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  
  • The "rug" is cut out with a Double Oval Punch from the Countryside Inn DSP and adhered with liquid glue.
  • The easel and basket of brushes are popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 11 and 15, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment