html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dinoroar

Dinosouras, who would have thought they would made such a cute birthday card.  This set retires June 3, 2013, and I just couldn't resist buying it.  The set has three other dinsouras, and two word stamps, and, once again, I'm very glad I bought the set before it's gone forever.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Dinoroar;
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Gumball Green cardstock, and Summer Smooches dsp;
Ink:  Stazon black pad, Gumball Green ink pad,  Marina Mist, Pacific Point and Gumball Green markers,
Accessories:  Large and small star punches, and dimensionals.

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7  Here or feel free to contact me directly.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment