html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Guest Designer, Rita Shoe


     My friend,  Rita Shoe, spoils me in many ways, and one of them is by giving me beautiful cards she has designed, and I want to thank her and share with you the many gifts she possesses. 
     First is her gift of color.  She combined Pistachio Pudding, Midnight Muse, Crisp Cantaloupe and  Whisper White cardstock.  Next, is her gift of design.  Look how creatively she arranged the Hexagon punch pieces on the Hexagon embossed Whisper White card stock.   Awesome. The stamp set is Six-Sided Sampler, and the little rosette is made from SU's new Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Mold and White Simply Pressed Clay.
     Be looking for this card in one of my upcoming classes.  I enjoy versatile cards, and this card certainly qualifies.
     All of these supplies can be purchased in my SU on-line store, open 24/7, where you can shop in your pajamas, and never have to leave home, and your order comes right to your door.  Pretty cool, huh?  Click Here to shop.
     I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Linda

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.   Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment