Paper Piecing with You've Got Style &
Five for All
You've Got Style is a darling and funny set of seven stamps, and you can find it on page 47 of the 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Catalog. I had a lot of fun putting this card together.
- The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Emerald Envy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Peekaboo Peach layer is 5 1/4 x and is dry embossed with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.
- The 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Naturally Eclectic DSP is adhered to the Peekaboo Peach layer with Tombow liquid glue.
- My focal point is a 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White, and my sweet lady is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The Emerald Envy piece under the Whisper White layer is 3 5/8 x 2 5/8. After I glued these to pieces together with snail, I put dimensionals on the back of the Emerald Envy piece to give my focal point a 3-d effect.
- I paper pieced my lady by stamping her two times. Once on the Whisper White, and again on a piece of the Naturally Eclectic DSP. I then cut out her coat and part of her hat, and glued them to her with Tombow liquid glue. I colored her drink, earrings and shoes with Stampin' Write Markers. I used a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to give her "fur" some sparkle.
- The present is from the Birthday Delivery stamp set. I stamped it on Whisper White, colored it with my Stampin' Write Markers, cut it out with my fantastic Paper Snips, and glued it to her hand with a dimensional.
- The Happy Birthday! came from Five for All, and I stamped it with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White. I cut the ends with my Paper Snips, as well as the Emerald Envy under it. I used dimensionals to glue this combination to the card.
- I stamped the inside with words from the Five for All stamp set and Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
What is desired in a man is kindness. Proverbs 19:22
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,