html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Country Home & 
Buffalo Check
The Country Home stamp set is back in the new 2019-20 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  Yeah!!  It was featured in the 2018 Mini Catalog, and I'm very pleased it is returning.
Beginning this Tuesday, June 4 at 2:00 EST, get ready because you can place an order from the new catalog right Here, or click on any item listed below.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce at 4 1/4. 
  • The Crumb Cake 5 1/4 x 4 layer is stamped with the Buffalo Check stamp with Crumb Cake ink.
  • The 4 1/8 x 3 5/8 piece of Calypso Coral is the base for the 4 x 3 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla on which the images are stamped.
  • The words, milk can and flowers are stamped with Early Espresso ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. Popped up this combo with dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and my next set of classes is June 4th and June 8th.  If you would like to attend, please let me know, I have one opening.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website Here.

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"  Romans 8:31

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment