Dressed to Impress for my February, 2020 classes.
This is one of the eight cards I am offering at my February 4 and 8, 2020 classes and uses new products in the in the Stampin' Up! 2020 Occasions Catalog.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free. Yeah!!!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise. Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lovely Lipstick, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Granny Apple Green layer is 5 x 3, and is the base for the 4 7/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Best Dressed DSP.
- The Delicate Lace piece is cut with Whisper White.
- The 3 3/4 x 2 3/8 Lovely Lipstick rectangle is the base for the 3 5/8 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White that has been stamped with Lovely Lipstick (words), and Tuxedo Black Memento (flower).
- The flower is colored with Petal Pink and Old Olive Blends. I embossed this piece with the Subtle 3-d embossing folder.
- The perfume bottles are cut out with my handy-dandy paper snips and paper from the Best Dressed 6 x 6 paper pack. Two bottles are adhered to the White with glue, and the perfume bottle is popped up with dimensionals.
- The skinny little 2 1/4 x 1/4 is Lovely Lipstick cardstock on which the bottles are setting.
- A Basic Pearl is added to the middle of the flower.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,