html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Clubhouse Bundle
I had a super-duper fun time making this card. The bundle is fun, and it has so many possibilities.  I will post more cards from this bundle in the coming weeks.
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Crushed Curry layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The next DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is adhered to the Crushed Curry with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.(TMG).
  • The 4 1/4 x 3 piece of Whisper White (on which the golfer is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink), is cut out with Stitched Rectangle Dies (4th die from the largest), colored with Blends, sponged with Night of Navy ink, and adhered to the DSP with TMG.
  • The top layer of DSP is 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and the center is cut out with the 3rd from the largest of the Rectangle Stitched dies.  I used the Mini-Dimensionals to pop up this frame.
  • I stamped my words in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White, cleaned the stamp, and stamped again in Call Me Clover.  I cut both of these pieces out with the Golf Club Dies.  Sponged the words, and popped up the "Greatest Guy".
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment