for my February, 2020 classes.
This is another one of the eight cards I am offering at my February 4 and 8, 2020 classes.
I had lots of help and guidance from Wendie and Michelle, (my assistants and good friends), to put together this beautiful card.
If you look on page 20 of the 2019-20 Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up! you will see a similar card. We changed up the colors, added a layer, and some Gold Foil, and Amazing is what you get!!
When you purchase the supplies I used to make this card, you will earn products in the Sale-A-Bration Mini catalog, absolutely free. Yeah!!!
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise. Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/8 x 2 1/2, and the images are stamped in Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzazz.
- The strip of Pear Pizzazz and Gold Foil under the Whisper White are 5 1/8 x 1/4.
- The word "Amazing" is heat embossed with Gold embossing powder on a piece of Soft Sea Foam that has been cut out with the largest die from the Stitched Nested Labels.
- The 3 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Bermuda is adhered under the Soft Sea Foam.
- The words "Wishing You An, and Birthday" are stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,