html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Grace's Garden  
Grace's Garden is a beautiful stamp set and has coordinating dies found in the 2020 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up! 
When you purchase the supplies we used to make this card, you will earn any one of 9 products in the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Mini catalog, absolutely free.  Yeah!!! 
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.  
When you place an order for $50+ (before tax & shipping), I will send you a surprise.  Well, actually, it is a pack of the new beautiful Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Highland Heather layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the 3D Stone Folder, which is part of the Power of Hope Bundle in the 2020 Sale-a-Bration.
  • The next Night of Navy layer is 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 and is the base for the 4 1/4 x 3 Whisper White. Some Balmy Blue ink and a Stampin' Sponge is used to create a background sky. 
  • The flowers, bird and gate are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White. The kitten is stamped on So Saffron.  All are colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • After stamping and coloring the gate it is cut out with the Garden Gateway dies, and adhered directly to the card with Multipurpose Adhesive.
  • The bird and kitty are also cut out with the Garden Gateway dies and popped up with dimensionals.
  • The words from Itty Bitty Greetings are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and cut out with the Classic Label punch. 
  • Another piece of Highland Heather is punched with the Classic Label punch and layered under the Whisper White words.  
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment